Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The greatest wealth is health!

One of the things that became very important to me is eating clean and cocking healthy food, not only to lose weight, but to live a happy and healthy life. I am trying to eat clean for a few weeks now and I feel so much more comfortable in my skin that I'm not thinking of stopping it.




A few months ago I didn't have any plan of what is healthy food and what I should avoid eating. As I started to go to the fitness center I felt motivated to try new things. I searched through the internet for healthy recipes and a healthy lifestyle. I found a great number of food blogs and web sites that represent "clean" recipes and I tried to cook them. I really found my passion for cooking and most importantly I took pleasure in cooking vegetables and clean dishes. One month ago I would never cook broccoli or asparagus, I mean iuuh, who would eat something like this? Actually I've tasted some dishes and it turned out that I love it! Vegetables taste great if you prepare and season them the right way. I mean there are really endless many recipes that taste incredibly good AND are healthy! And if you don't like cooking or you don't know how to cook, maybe you will find your "love for cooking" with this lifestyle.



So if you want to feel better in your skin and tone your body for the summer time I would definitely recommend trying out some of the "healthy recipes". You only have one body, so why give it harmful food and drinks? Take care of it and it will reward you with a toned body!

No comments:

Post a Comment