Friday, March 14, 2014

A day in life of Monika



It's a typical Monday morning. My alarm goes off at 4:45 and I am still in my cosy little land of dreams. To snooze it I know I simply have to tap the screen, so that's what I do automatically. I snooze the alarm to get at least another nine minutes of sleep.



Next I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I prepare my beloved breakfast - a classical oatmeal with fruits. I really can't get enough of it so I literally eat it every single morning.



As I need to start working at 6 AM I leave the house around 5:30 AM. After a six-hour shift (or four-hour shift depends on how I have class that afternoon) I drive home to leave the car in the garage. At noon I sometimes have a quick meal before I head to university.


Usually I have three to four classes a day and am finished around three or five o'clock. When the weather is nice I like to walk home from university, otherwise I take the bus. When I arrive at home, my mother has prepared something delicious to eat. I am really thankful to have my family waiting for me at home and supporting me no matter what. In the evening I like to relax and do my homework (if there is some).


No comments:

Post a Comment