Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hawaii


On my free trip to Hawaii I cannot imagine taking anyone but Steffi with me. Most definitely I would choose Steffi because she has been my best friend for 12 years. We met in elementary school and I took a shine to her from the very first moment. Actually we are like sisters, even soulmates  or as she would say "God made us best friends because he knew that our moms could not handle us as sisters"; that's why I can always count on her. One of Steffi's various characteristics I really appreciate is her loyalty. She is always there for me and stands beside me. Nevertheless she is sometimes in her own world and a little bit confused  whichexplains our continual laughing fits. Besides always having fun with her, she also likes traveling and meeting new people. On our language trip to Scotland we were roommates and we had a really great time, so therefore I think she would be the perfect companion for this trip. Furthermore, we have the same interests so we attend the same exhibitions, museums or go to see the same shopping centres and malls. For all these reasons I can not think of anyone else I would prefer to take with me on that Hawaii trip.

To my mind paragraphpunch.com is a quite good website to learn the base stepts how to write and structure a paragraph. In addition the pre-writing turned out very usefull to write nice sentences afterwards. However it is time-consuming and you have only one topic to choose otherwise you have to pay for using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment