Wednesday, March 20, 2013

American TV

Hey everyone! 


Do you watch American TV channels? I love them and for a longer time now I am trying to find some of the American channels like the CNNNBCHBO or The CW. I tried to find them on television but I think this isn’t working. :( Also I tried to find a live-stream from the CW for instance, but my searching failed. I just found a few others :S























From the American shows and series I like 
TVD (The Vampire Diaries) and Gossip Girl the most! What I also used to watch is Beverly Hills 90210 and Pretty Little LiarsThese series are also pretty good. Have you heard from them? Also very popular are sitcoms. The most admired and loved, that EVERYONE knows, are How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theorie. I would recommend you to watch one in your free-time (of course in English) because my personal opinion is that they are very interesting and thrilling (especially TVD) and while watching you can also improve your English skills. So you can kill two birds with one stone, can’t you? :D

 



The Vampire Diaries is a series on the CW Network. It is a teen and supernatural drama, horror, fantasy, romance and also comedy-drama sometimes. The Vampire Diaries is based on the book series of the same name written by L. J. Smith. I haven’t read the books yet so can’t really say if they are readable, but I will and I let you know ;)
The Vampire Diaries is a story about two vampire brothers (as you can probably guess) who are trying to live ‘normal’ lives hiding their vampire bloodthirsty desire of human blood. They always have to move on before their non-aging is noticed. One day the two brothers, Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder), moved back to their hometown where they have been “created” – Mystic Falls, Virginia. Stefan, who's focused on his humanity, is noble and controls himself denying blood (at least human blood) to avoid killing people. Damon, to the contrary, the ‘evil’ brother, is gorgeous and irresistible BUT dangerous and untrustworthy. He stops at nothing not even when it’s about to kill a teenager.
Stefan falls for the beautiful Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev), a girl with a tragic past and eerie resemblance to his lost love Katherine Pierce (also played by Dobrev), who is Elena's doppelgänger. She is a beautiful but reckless vampire the brothers knew and loved — in 1864. While Stefan is trying to win the heart of Elena, Damon is still in love with Katherine, who is locked in a tomb because of a curse from a witch, and he is determined trying to release her. The little sleepy town seems peaceful but it hides a lot of secrets, intrigues and gory murders…


 



I hope I made you curious and I haven’t told neighter too much nor too less :) So, if this is the case start watching and I promise it will become more and more exciting and thrilling that you will not be able to stop watching! ;)

xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. cheap bvlgari replica watches
    Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times
    it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance.
    I must say that you've done a very good job with this.
    Additionally, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome.
    Superb Blog!

    ReplyDelete